Do you need a New Company Registration ASAP or other Company Documentation to start or grow your business in South Africa? That’s our expertise.
We’re the experts in New Company Registration in South Africa.
We assist South African entrepreneurs and businesses with New Company Registrations and over a hundred other Company services.
New Company Registration is a part of Company Partners and we’re South African company with over 30 dedicated experts.
Our goal is to help you get what you need via the CIPC (Dti), the South Africa Labour Department (COID), SARS, NHBRC and other South African institutions as soon as possible.
We know the process can be slow and exhausting by yourself. Our easy online solutions offer you fast and easy support in getting all the Company documents you need for your tenders and contracts. Just sit back, relax and let us do all the hard work for you.
Join the thousands of South African businesses and entrepreneurs we’ve assisted since 2006.
7 Reasons to use us for New Company Registration in South Africa:
- Our Company Registration service is quick and effortless. Sign up only with your email, and email us a copy of your ID document (you can use a passport if you’re not South African)
- Get a FREE BEE and FREE Tax Number with your New Company Registration.
- Our staff are expertly trained on all the Company documents South African businesses need, including Company Registration, VAT Registration and COID Registration.
- You get an assigned expert to help you not only with new company registration, but any other company documents you may need in the future.
- You can use our services from anywhere in South Africa or even the world. We have a state of the art online system that’s easy to use and keeps you updated throughout the registration process.
- If you have any questions, just call our Toll Free number 0800 007 269 and an expert will assist you right away.
- We can assist you with almost anything you need that can help grow your Company in South Africa.
- Need Tender services? Our experts can assist you with every document you need to apply for a Tender in South Africa: from New Company Registration to BEE, Tax Clearance, COID Registration and a Letter of Good Standing, to NHBRC Registration, CIDB Registration and VAT Registration.
- Need Finance Management services? We offer services like Accounting, Payroll and Business Plans to help you run or grow your business.
- Need Marketing Services? We also create Logos, Websites and other marketing elements.
How our New Company Registration works:
- Do you have some questions or want to sign up? Give us a call on Toll Free number 0800 007 269 anytime on Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 and an expert will explain and guide you through the easy steps.
- You can sign up from ANY place in South Africa or the world. Our sophisticated system makes all our processes 100% online. All you need is online access. Sign up below or call us Toll Free on 0800 007 269.
- You’ll get a FREE Tax Number and a FREE Official BEE Affidavit when you register a new company through us.
- You can opt for any of our online payment options, including EFT transfer, credit card payment and payment at major retailers in South Africa. We include a money-back guarantee (T’s and C’s apply).
- After we’ve cleared your new PTY’s Name at the CIPC, we guarantee a Company Name for you at no extra cost. If, for some reason, your Company Name is not accepted, we will reapply for a new Company name at our own cost and no cost to you.
- Once the service is finalised we will send you EVERYTHING you need relating to your New Company Registration: from your official CIPC Company Certificate (CoR14.3 / CK) to your Appointment of Incorporators and Directors Forms (CoR14.1 and CoR14.1A) and your Memorandum of Incorporation (CoR15.1A).
- You also have the option to get a FREE Business Bank account – optional.
Our new Company Registration services are up to standard with the requirements of the Companies Act of 2008, the CIPC and the Dti.
Here are 3 benefits to choosing a PTY structure for your New Company Registration at the CIPC:
The overwhelming majority of South African entrepreneurs and businesses opt for a Pty Legal Entity with their New Company Registration with us.
- A Pty offers you a legal structure that’s separate to yourself – which offers some safety in separating liability. It’s important to separate your personal assets from your new Company’s assets, credit and risks. You are still liable as a shareholder and director in your Pty Company, but it’s more limited than not being registered at all. Not being registered automatically categorises you as a Sole Proprietor according to South African law, which will make you personally liable for your Company.
- When you register your business as a Pty, it seems more credible. This can be really beneficial when applying for RFQ’s, Tenders or Contracts – and also when you want to connect with more clients.
- Company Registration is usually a Tender Requirement when you apply for Tenders, RFQs and Contracts – with both private and government contracts.
How to register a new Company in South Africa
Here’s the best news: our experts will do almost all the work to register your new company, and guide you through the few easy steps we require from you.
Here’s what you need for a New Company Registration with us:
- Access to the internet
- A working email address
- A valid ID or Passport.
- At least 18-years of age.
How long will a New Company Registration take?
You can sign up immediately below. You can have your own shelf company within 24 hours, or a brand new company registration usually within a week.
After you sign-up you will have access to our Legal File – a full document of all the paperwork that could benefit YOUR specific company and exactly what the costs and timeframes are on these.
We are ready to assist you.