Register a PTY Company with a Shelf Name
What is the meaning of a new Pty/shelf name?
If you need to register a company at CIPC/DTI fast, you have come to the right place! It is guaranteed that we have the fastest method of new company registration in South Africa and we can also register a new Pty company at CIPC, with a pre-existing “Shelf name” hassle free for you. All you have to do is to complete and submit the online form below.
As soon as your company is registered with CIPC you can start trading formally, have a company bank account, grow, and apply for contracts, tenders and supplier listings to mention some benefits. With PTY Registration (with Shelf Name) option you can even choose your own Shelf Name from the list we supply at an all inclusive price of R 890.
Shelf Company Name advantages:
1. Shelf company names are different to other Pty options: First choose a name for your company from the list of company names that are available. In doing so you can start trading much faster and rates are also better as our workload is less. All the names have been selected by our company name experts, making it easier for you to choose the name you prefer.
2. Now start trading: A business that is CIPC-registered as a Pty company is allowed to formally trade with its new name and bank account and can also apply for certificates of benefits such as BEE, Tax numbers and tax clearances, Letter of Good Standing and much more.
Process in obtaining a Shelf Company name:
1. Purchasing of your company name: As soon as payment has been processed you will obtain your Shelf company name of which you will then be the legal owner. Important to know is that these names are sold, based on the principle of first come, first serve!
2. Company registration: Our helpful, experienced consultants will proceed with your Company Registration as soon as your documents, done according to CIPC standards, are submitted online.
3. Receiving your registration certificate: With you company now registered with the CIPC and Dept. of Trade and Industry (DTI), we will also register your new Company with the recommended standard CIPC Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI). Your Company registration certificate will now be uploaded as part of your new Company profile (CoR 14.3 form). From here you can now download the certificate.
Requirements for a Shelf company in South Africa: We offer a variety of Shelf company options to suit your needs. For R1990 your Shelf Company can be trading in less than 24 hours with a company registration number.
It is very easy to buy a Shelf Company; just complete and submit the online form above and a dedicated Consultant will contact you.